fot

Re: [Fot] 50th anniversary of the Spitfire

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 50th anniversary of the Spitfire
From: Gary Hunter <gary@grassrootsmotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:05:45 -0500
Hi Joe  It is also the 60th  of the Triumph Sports Car  and the 100th
Anniversary of Triumph  as an automobile manufacturer .   Yes , the
first Triumph car was introduced in 1923 . But I know how long it
takes me to restore a TR ( I own ten )  and they must of had at least
a prototype in 1922.   Let's  all celebrate them all at the Mitty in
2012 .       Cheers  gary
Gary Hunter
Reader Services
Grassroots Motorsports / Classic Motorsports
gary@grassrootsmotorsports.com
386-239-0523