fot

[Fot] Triumph performance parts and more

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Triumph performance parts and more
From: "Silvio DeBartolomeis" <silvio@koelbelco.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:07:20 -0700
Amici,

The edict has come down from on high: Clean out the garage and liquidate
the inventory!   So, I'm offering it to the FOT faithful before posting
on EBAY.  If interested, please email me directly or call.

*             Spitfire or Herald 1296 head with 1.5 to 1 Harlan and
Sharp Roller Rockers with alloy retainers; fully ported with the
chambers slightly modified.  It has had a valve job and the valves
appear to be the stock size.  Total head thickness is 2.834: $300

*             TR 2-4 new performance cam: $200

*             5 Spitfire heads for rebuilding: Best offer

*             Spitfire Alloy Bell housing: $99

*             Early Spitfire transmission for rebuilding: Best offer

*             Spitfire Box-o-9 cams for re-grinding; 1 is a Crane:  Best
offer

*             Extra Carbs for rebuilding, manifolds, diff, ring and
pinion and misc. other items.

Thanks,

Silvio DeBartolomeis

Vice President of Sales and Marketing