fot

[Fot] To the crusher

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] To the crusher
From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:17:45 -0600
Tom,

Sent you an e mail but haven't heard back so I'll post here as well. I also
have a #4 square tail that I run vintage with. Problem I got is the LR axle
broke at Savannah a few weeks back and she rolled 4.5 times so needles to say
she's not gonna be ready for this years opener at Atlanta in February!

Don't know much about your car other than what has been said here, but I am
interested for sure. Tell me how vintage it is or isn't so I can judge how
vintage it is etc. Sort of prophetic that you're selling a white #4 square
tail just as mine to a beating and is toast I guess.  My info is below so call
me when you get time. Cell is 615-347-0260 too as the business phones during
the day are a no no.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive