fot

[Fot] 2012 Kastner Cup Shirt Announcement

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 2012 Kastner Cup Shirt Announcement
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 17:39:43 -0500
The shirt design for the 2012 Kastner Cup at Road Atlanta has
been nailed down and we are ready to start taking orders.  You can check out
the artwork for the front
of the shirt here http://tiny.cc/zi18c  . We are doing the back of the shirt
also.
The back of the shirt will have each FOT drivers name, car type and car number
that
is competing that weekend silk screened onto it. Should make for a neat
remembrance
for the event.  Shirts will be 100%
cotton and ash grey in color.  With the
complexity of the artwork and the fact that we are silk screening the back
the
price we are looking at is $14 +/- about $2 each for all sizes up to XL and a
little additional for shirts XXL and up.  .  I say
+/- because pricing is dependent on how many we sell. Final pricing will be
posted once all orders are received.  Order
cutoff date will be March 17th 2012 with the intention to start
mailing shirts out the first week in April so you will have them prior to the
Mitty. I would appreciate it if most of you could take advantage of the
mailing
option. Shirts will be available for handing out at the track but the more we
can mail out the less time I will have to be tied up at the track. Shirts
will
be by pre-order only. Here is how ordering will take place.   You will email
me with how many shirts you
want, what sizes, and what your address is and a contact phone number.  I will
compile the order and pass on a spread
sheet to Ted Schumacher (TS Imported Automotive) who is having the shirts
printed.   At that point in time I will post on the list that
the order has been placed and it will be up to each of you to contact Ted and
arrange
payment. I did my last two FOT shirt order projects this way and it worked
out
fine.  These shirts will NOT be restricted
to FOT members this time in order to drive down cost. So, if you know of any
Triumph fanatics that would be interested please forward on this info.

I need FOT driver info!
If you think there is any chance you will competing at the 2012 Mitty
please email me your name, car, and car number so it can be included on the
back of the shirts.  I would rather have
your name on the shirt and you not show up than you be there and not have
your
name on the shirt.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey