fot

Re: [Fot] Gt6/spit diff question

To: Christopher Bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gt6/spit diff question
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:50:08 -0500
you might want to check driveshaft angles before you offset bushings to change
the height and angle of the diff.
If this increases the differential between the driveshaft/u-joint angles front
to rear, it will result in more vibration at high speeds, which I've found to
be an issue with at my car at speeds above 100-110. Ideally the diff and trans
are at the same angle to the driveshaft, and/or their axes are parallel.
They're not the same in my car, but I've tried to manipulate mountings to get
them as close as possible with a resulting decrease in vibration.