fot

[Fot] Thanks to all

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Thanks to all
From: "Steve Yott" <tr4@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:56:40 -0600
I wanted to send my sincere appreciation to all of you for allowing me to
join the FOT site and list.  I have in the past passed messages through Irv
and thought it best to be out here for all of you to see where I can help
and learn too.

A little history; I live in southern Wisconsin and have been a member of the
ISOA for a number of years.  My first car in high school was a 1963 TR4
which caused arguments between me and my father who was a Sunbeam/Hillman
fan....  I think I won because he got the ticket for burning rubber in my
TR4!  I worked for a number of years in a Mercedes shop which also took in
anything English and put them in my stall which included mostly Triumphs and
Jags.  So my history with TR's goes back a long way.

I am also the person who makes the newly designed oil pumps for the TR 2-4
engines using the one piece inner rotor and shaft.  I have built around 50
of these so far and all are providing excellent service.  I do have a small
batch available now so please contact me for any information.  I have a PDF
of a newsletter article that I can send to you if interested.  I also
rebuild counter gear assembly's and install sleeves in worn units and fit
dual bearings for a lifetime of enjoyment.

Again thanks for the acceptance and glad to be here!

Steve Yott
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html