fot

[Fot] Mitty

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mitty
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:20:24 -0500
I was talking to Uncle Dave H. from TRF today. He is planning on attending the
Mitty and will wrench for crew pass if anybody has one going unused. He is
looking for a surf board of all things, some kind of project he has planned
for the Mitty. If any of you beach bums has an old surf board you want to part
with and can get it to the Mitty he would appreciate it. Dave is no longer on
the list so you can contact him at TRF of drop me a line and I can get a hold
of him. Marty
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html