fot

Re: [Fot] FOT List Etiquette

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT List Etiquette
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:06:49 -0700
Rocky Entriken wrote:

> But I guess I really wasn't spending THAT much back then. I was only
> autocrossing it at the time and I wasn't all that fast. Explained that
> to her on a date one time. Her response; "You need to spend more on
> the car." Yeah, I had to marry that one!  :-D  23 years next month.
Wow.  Karen and I will be hitting the big 25 this August.  She probably
wouldn't be too
happy if the silver I got her was something like new bearings for
Killer's motor, or ...

And Kas, I know it explicitly said "beer and chips" but I'm having a
nice glass of a
pinot that I like.  Please forgive me.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net