fot

Re: [Fot] Engine Vacuum System --SCCA

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Engine Vacuum System --SCCA
From: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:21:24 -0400
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+zv9vQoU7Dd9/EtN4FDkrRGoVorT3D4rn9NujwL80PM=; b=Xce5/uZ2zYnW8ewC0LnvIfRsZ/aR16KcjM7MWHmcJY2hGYcVlGq8T32IQmAk/1MmXS 2uH127izT/lZ2P1XekScb0G9SdyWsDLcyMVuOUTg571ZX7BegdhqOgiXJbAiESFNoaJC E0fjBbfaGSzo2tgPU7XpqdPYVo2ENiIajioLSkUhY4YbkR5PC0lcnlDMD5ePgH5QPpdt oUFZBMFoUoEemnxSlINP5CjOCrNyz3CSrDou6huCdYz6YZR4Hh1DPNlhxpZcU8Q5Acfs ruXGi2t4EFgw8egD4x/PA5biEusWkFfzx7LpikJlL0Xf0v+XeNzP5MMsBx0I5UuC23w4 QQfg==
I did win a tire selection with Jack recently and it is now in writing of a
brouder selection of tires that we may run.
It still doesn't accomadate slicks but that wasn't what I was after.I will
post the copy if anyone wants it.

--
rob deanes
TR Racer