fot

Re: [Fot] Engine Vacuum System --SCCA

To: billdentin@aol.com, rikrock@live.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Engine Vacuum System --SCCA
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:27:30 -0400 (EDT)
 Jack Woerhle and I had this discussion a very long time ago. His response, in
writing, was that anything that kept oil off the track was OK with him at
tech.

I am still in contact with him from time to time, but he is not on the list
any longer that I am aware of.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street