fot

Re: [Fot] Cracked Head, can it be repaired?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cracked Head, can it be repaired?
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:41:30 -0500
Just a quick update on this.  The machine shop says they can get one
of my stock spares prepared in time for the Mitty.  It won't have the
demon uncle jack porting, we'll see how much difference that
makes.  It's also not going to be milled quite as far, that should
help its longevity.

Looks like the Mitty is still in sight!

Thanks to everyone for the generous advice and other offers, you guys
are the best!

Cheers, Tony Drews