fot

Re: [Fot] Starter problem / Clutch issue

To: Edward Dunn <edunn@qualityfueltrailers.com>, Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Starter problem / Clutch issue
From: "Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com" <Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:52:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1334195536; bh=y0mCDq+3zqjA1CBMAyvkivYqLMqRPTU9Ue6Iie+m1c4=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Subject:References:From:Content-Type:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Date:To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version; b=EdH4aRzdA+n5XT4St3jPNktg5p7AqK3+tXRLDxtk/akYULHAAmRvzcFrGzCfjnct6rS0sfLZiJdgKEin+l25uOjKHoswWQcYVCSvfqqufkFx7K97QB0EpfnJH9Vn/kXiqj0MB2DP97sNJ81ZDxVAV4Ps2m9R5yInYTHfIzkRvLo= 3AnHO6YoZahhzURvjAvBReosAmq9HfdUKWV1r2h3PHIMNtbRL4jxhxE_qTK. cnUYs9Qk9zYngpgC53Pik8koMo87oN476Jd4ZKkM0KVqG3JKQ3mp6p0cd2Gd eOToR6coDdLACtPPVQgvpJyNMJ_xyHKtQrQGFMNiyetTXMNXaERgWJtvXCq7 ELM_tyrP7vRHm8_dYbFGxd2_qRt9kYEieFRjH28WW7ynVbCihv2xMd51PNzq U2ft40jJ_C2tbOjn0rNz7mVrQZS9l24qT9190BQv3l8gMSENuT0nS1RqLhnW kKFaF9dHOdLcDqVyBBdBa0.zmxfkFOTatHSgSBy3pMlbiWpx7Dsa2ZA42INF OixMeGq4c7o9gf4HpJbqZX.vxfm6XhWU5xjkc6OGomwBK54X8XY6UwVPnZ5Q vl52YOOY82FPyR.tg0oYp537XWUrf0ryDtlwkrmQsRoPrlTtaslnlzvO2.Nm dT0R4iVht3wf5ZvMayql5
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Subject:References:From:Content-Type:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Date:To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version; b=oYTumNDGS5Yfk5PXzemZCf7ypCyFxuE0Ees+5Ll/u0r1YpfTqI5nHP4KJxKI6d6Mp2Oe+UCcm7qn0Xx763zHP7BcI8iqiYJn8TUojcfLgHHXvNBJ6rtTYya62iOOGPuAiwlbAl6a1NUxKMJ87A0+7c+UKQPJZsIAq4fvYLl2Lug= ;
The heat wrap does work, but my neighbor told me to take it off.  He has an
early '70s Cuda that he races in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb every year.  He
actually cooked a set of headers with the heat wrap on. I didn't believe until
one evening I had the TR4 running and could see a bright red glow at the
collector.

I had my header ceramic coated.  Cost about $150 by a shop in Wheat Ridge, CO.
Looks great and vastly reduced the heat up front and eliminates rust.  Coating
is inside and out.  No commercial interest.

Ty

Tyler

Sent from my iPad
(Please excuse any errors or typos)