fot

Re: [Fot] Valve Lash While Engine is Hot

To: <Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valve Lash While Engine is Hot
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:00:20 -0500
Migawd, is Paeco even still in business? First thing I'd do, if Paeco ground
the cam, is check the cam to be sure it is the correct specs. (If they're
selling you someone else's cam, I'd not worry as much.)

I could tell you multiple horror stories about dealing with Paeco, none of
them good. To the end I ceased doing business with them years ago.

While you don't say what car your cam is in, the Rick Cline cam in my
Spitfire has clearances of .022/.024 hot.

--Rocky Entriken