fot

[Fot] Here's the latest scoop on the Mitty!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Here's the latest scoop on the Mitty!
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:13:15 -0400
Everything is coming together very nicely, some of the details we need to
know are developing, so here goes...

The Panoramic Photo is happening Friday after the track goes quiet. The
picture will take place on the track, and it looks like we have a choice of
locations. No doubt it will be a keeper! Anyone who has ever participated in
one of these knows how time consuming the setup is, so everybody's patience
is appreciated. Our photographer will be Bob Lang, and we are trying to
secure a tall stepladder. If anyone has a stepladder taller than 6 feet and
can easily bring it, please email me off list!

We have several people coming that are looking for crew passes. If anyone
has any crew slots not being used, email me off list. If anyone needs a crew
pass, email me off list as well and we will see what we can work out.

Remember, if you are coming in your street Triumph and bought the Georgia
Triumph's entry, you do not need a crew pass. The GA Triumph credential gets
you anywhere crew can go!

I just found out the IMSA GTP cars will be over in the Pro Paddock with us.
There are only 15 of them, so don't worry, there will be plenty of room. I
think it will be great to have some very cool race cars in the paddock with
us! I should be getting a map, and will post it on the website when I get it
so there will be less confusion during setup.

Our hosts, Classic Motorsports has provided us with a canopy that will serve
as our Hospitality Tent. I think it will be 20X20. Speaking of our hosts, be
sure to thank Tim Suddard, Andy Reid, and the rest of the Classic
Motorsports crew for all their efforts. The amount of work involved to make
our part of this event go is huge, let alone the big picture.

I believe there will be a very short gathering in our Hospitality Tent on
Thursday night after the Test Day is done, more as that plan comes together.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again!

Cheers

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com