fot

Re: [Fot] Here's the latest scoop on the Mitty!

To: yellow04@tr4racer.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Here's the latest scoop on the Mitty!
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:17:33 -0400 (EDT)
<<< The Panoramic Photo is happening Friday after the track goes quiet. The
icture will take place on the track, and it looks like we have a choice of
ocations. No doubt it will be a keeper! Anyone who has ever participated in
ne of these knows how time consuming the setup is, so everybody's patience
s appreciated. Our photographer will be Bob Lang, and we are trying to
ecure a tall stepladder. If anyone has a stepladder taller than 6 feet and
an easily bring it, please email me off list! >>>
Henry...it is my intention to bring framed copies of the panoramic pictures
taken
at both the 40th (1992) and 50th (2002) celebration at Mid-Ohio.  And I will
have them on display
in the Beady Eye paddock, ro wherever you would likse them.
<<< I just found out the IMSA GTP cars will be over in the Pro Paddock with
us.
here are only 15 of them, so don't worry, there will be plenty of room. I
hink it will be great to have some very cool race cars in the paddock with
s! I should be getting a map, and will post it on the website when I get it
o there will be less confusion during setup. >>>
Not to worry!  There will be no shortage of VERY COOL cars in the TRIUMPH
paddock.
Bill Dentinger