fot

Re: [Fot] The MITTY...reprise...

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The MITTY...reprise...
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 18:56:20 -0400
Bill, I carry (but haven't used yet!) a thing called a trailer buddy, I
think. Just a small ramp.  In case of a flat, put the ramp in front of the
good tire and pull the trailer onto it. The flat tire just dangles there and
can easily be changed.
Be sure to loosen the lug nuts first.
You can make one yourself using some 2 X 8s, but they are heavy.
Also useful when greasing wheel bearings.
Note to any PRDA members: This will NOT work on single axle trailer! (A
little humor)
Bill---- Original Message -----