fot

Re: [Fot] The MITTY...reprise...

To: "BillDentin@aol.com" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The MITTY...reprise...
From: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 19:16:19 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Bill,
Sorry to hear about your tire troubles. I had a similar incident with my
trailer last Nov. Great tread but 2005 build date. Blew one at 65 mph with two
TR 4's on board. I pulled the trailer up onto a stack of 2x8's I packed. That
saved the day. I was close to a truck tire store and I had it fixed quickly
but within 10 miles smother tire had the treads separate. I got lucky because
I was stopping for lunch and checked the tires. They sell special plastic
thingies to do the same thing. I'll buy one as soon as I get over the price of
four new trailer tires.

.....,,,and I got an envelope from you today..... very classy on your part,
thank you.

Glad the two of you made it home safe.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2012, at 2:42 PM, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> Amici...
>
> Shirley and I stayed over night in Buford, GA on Sunday, and left for
> points north on Monday morning.  Just below Knoxville, TN, in the
Appellation