fot

Re: [Fot] FOT NOMINATION TO LIST see attached note from Warren Aplin

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>, "wgaplin@bellsouth.net" <wgaplin@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT NOMINATION TO LIST see attached note from Warren Aplin
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 06:02:13 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1336395733; bh=aF3kUKYdCUHLgjY5bjhGNAIVnbIFNRv3QARGsAkPb7w=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Q78TqRobHLF4D/KTbVfmoO7D2hXGOCZRCKtpEMaUXVJmqoogg9lXcR9cxekEgsReW0OnxtjfyTlCK68wGwlB75+wfF19+xAc+p0KG4lJGVY8FuDs/8PshWO8ZB2v9/0vLO+0R2Y1UcadN27d9C01WRX1SKiNNnV4qOe5Bc+sORw= s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=JFFlqULdxS/lk+CjtO7oUvtMfF3xOQYDL8tyVI97HLcq9frd6u5kfdtES5faOds6ol7A6PJaR593cjcrXzJuXSB/oAopFXzyXHZN2tlfNPVrJAl0XqgpKgwstJmokRK09ymcQZZsxslX4jpXl4tQ2qCLxoJ9HiKGlqFwHByUfbk=; Rbwk3wxiuuygdL1T9U6QE0BwUFagJY3mIbS2R2vPFuzVRdZf6HNbh8uFNMXP HbEReSfH6T9zpuLOb6KCRx3YDAtOgr0xnmfsssRIhHpFAYHYCpNojYLho3yR 6akZEg3NpSf_4n3r5ohn3ew4qGm1hEdyNnDF1GMDb1rSq.WtPzm9Uox01Yc5 ZvyqmlhlltpLOhxSkUqqJpuSBFVUEyPigHnqe_YJ3KafXbYDXOorXVXNgGP1 9X6CzItABfedTIlGz.rO3yBUHG3QZiKqwkSIPkE_kTnFIZIobp7IeIXhrbXq 4mj4jU2uxy.vA.zT6wjYOBDS1ug9O1UVTaiWKYpViQ8v8VOcBAeQuyLRMQSA bLaGs_i_ZQFaBO4IgQ2KbtS7Tk55S7YX98BI63gCqC_z1Tv5t9u6HZYj6wjX yajtJFrkHPwovlicV4lxPj0M3nGrP4kZVU0BylaQInJ96slC_ppteEoO5xvY dm1cGt6UjZwx3ycPqqNoMHpn9r1q.cePiMs3AS7Is1u20rDA3fgcokbcC6X. GunpE6kxKGMs-
second!!!
I dont know why Warren isnt already on the list .... sounds like a
great addition ...

Welcome!!!

Tom
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm