fot

Re: [Fot] FOT NOMINATION TO LIST see attached note from Warren Aplin

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT NOMINATION TO LIST see attached note from Warren Aplin
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 06:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1336395706; bh=zgVsIasflRmSyX4+eFlXkpBGsUeeXjAJ8tAEK4HFuyo=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fxOH/6mapV95xqm3kezia2Cizors8au7uAFzv31i7I3XrS6jhHoEsh09ATx8diRee1djjOIHG1wr05xmTuYIeB+nsvPyk0qq1Mj0s1lYkg4ar67hhJK7sNDnHJIsVUayyMAejo6xe1N8w19QQMnb0Rr/5D9WWfb/+YCUia/6520= s=s1024; d=att.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=HkMjozqzdR9TQKhZiUeHxmMeqbDx6ydFHX+j7sUNmFIBFxRt/wjFnfW4LMZTsBrqU5uQXg3WHMJGrPuD132dFGJezJo7+S8Zk/0090P4mPN0WySPzivxBExMyKVDShocyoleLbQ6MJ+c4mHmzheK4Z06LTNesUkUDd+eqFehkLs=;
Sender: fot-bounces@autox.team.net
2nd!
love D production Triumphs to chase!

Bobby Whitehead