fot

Re: [Fot] Racing as an investment strategy

To: Gary Schneider <garygret@sbcglobal.net>, jason ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>, john hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing as an investment strategy
From: "Reed, John" <John.Reed@wilson.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:46:57 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
I was not one of those guys....right. I'm not dead yet!

On 9/19/12 2:35 PM, "Gary Schneider" <garygret@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I was pretty impressed with the umbrella girls at ELVF! I'm told the creative
Mr. Bonk hires them to parade around and make people run into each other.
>From
the bridge you could watch the trail of salivating guys as the girls strolled
around the paddock.
Gary Schneider

From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
<jhhasty@gdhs.com>
2012 2:24 PM
>Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing as an investment strategy
>
>John,
>Don't you remember those grid girls at the Kastner Cup?
>Sure maybe they
weren't showering you with kisses.
>And..the question there was not weather or
not they were younger than 65

john hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com> wrote:

>> Hey guys, I think we need to go to
Germany.  At the races I've been to here
>> the women are all over 65, fully
clothed and no kisses.

>> John H. Hasty
>> Attorney At Law
>> Guthrie,
Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
>> 719 East Boulevard
>> Charlotte, North
Carolina 28203-5113
jhhasty@gdhs.com
>> www.gdhs.com
>>
>> PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message (and any attachments)
>> is
>> intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that
>> is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL,
and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
>> If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>> dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
>> received this
communication in error, please erase all copies of the
>> message
>> and its
attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

>> IRS CIRCULAR 230
NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
>> regarding tax
advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated
>> otherwise,
>> any tax
advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
>> is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
>> (i)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,

marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter

addressed herein.
fot-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net] On
>> Behalf Of
MadMarx
fot@autox.team.net
>> Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing as an investment strategy
>>
>> I agree too.
>> And have to add:
>> Nowhere else you get in contact to so
many nice and helpful people as with
>> racing - not to forget the light
dressed young girls who give kisses.

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

>> fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Unsubscribe:

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@multivintage.com
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/garygret@sbcglobal.net

John Reed
Global Staff Photographer
Creative Services

[cid:3430910817_47130123]

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago IL 60631: USA
T: 1 773.714.6895    F: 1 773.714.4585
John.Reed@wilson.com  http://www.wilson.com  http://www.amersports.com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image.png]