fot

Re: [Fot] Racing as an investment strategy

To: <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing as an investment strategy
From: "john hasty" <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:49:04 -0400
Ah!  Dijon-Prenois I believe the French F1 was held there several times, but
I expect the town is better known for its Moutarde de Dijon.  Perhaps if you
first stroke La Chouette, with your left hand of course, those cute, under
65, gals will favor you with their kisses.

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: jhhasty@gdhs.com
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.