fot

Re: [Fot] Best distributor/ignition for TR4

To: Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Best distributor/ignition for TR4
From: John Wagner <j.wags63@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:49:18 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
We use a mallory duel point with one set blocked the other triggering
a MSD
6AL-2 with MSD 8.2 wires.The Mallory is easy to rebuild and
recurve. MSD have
rules you must follow or failure will be immanent
however should that happen
it is easy to bypass and just use the dual
point and stay racing for the
weekend.