fot

Re: [Fot] Steering shaft u-joint TR-4

To: fot@autox.team.net, Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Steering shaft u-joint TR-4
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
Tony: This terrible thought of placing MGB bits on a TR4 is true! Moss Motors
P/N 263-090 does fit the TR shaft. They also have a nice Hardy-Spicer
replacement for the OE  under part number 263-265. I built a R&P steering
conversion to a TR3 using said 263-090 P/N. Would you like me to check my
inventory of MGB steering columns tomorrow to see if I have one for you?
-Ed-