fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Tachometer

To: "'Mike Moore'" <mmoore@wave1.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Tachometer
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:19:36 -0500
I have used an Autometer which has been trouble free for the past 24 years.
Anything that lasts that long anymore gets my vote. I have used them in 2
other race cars I have worked on and also used their gauges in a modified
vintage Mustang project of my own, adapting them into the original dash
panel.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49