fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Tachometer

To: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Tachometer
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:46:06 -0800
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Guys -
For us FOTers you cannot beat the deal you will get from fellow memeber
Craig at Diesel Performance Parts.  Below is part of an email he sent out
last year.

"Just depends on the "style" of gauge you select. Go to Autometer.com and
see which "look" you want. Let me know and I'll get you a price. Send
it to info@dieselperformanceparts.com
Triumph racers discount always applies. Ask Brad or Susan they'll tell
you.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive