fot

Re: [Fot] TR8 direction

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR8 direction
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 08:13:04 -0500
We are a group of Triumph racers, we talk about race cars here. You opened
the door, now you have to race it.     :-)

That being said... I have TR8 street car with all the right stuff done to it
and holy crap... All that power on an 88 inch wheelbase with street tires
will keep your attention. So, yeah,  it's a real hoot. But unlocking the
potential of a stock TR8 is real money and time...

If you are starting with a stock example, take a long look at the specs from
the factory. Then think of what it will cost to make it what you really
want.