fot

Re: [Fot] TR8 direction

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR8 direction
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:27:46 -0800 (PST)
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
I'm with Jim... my late father used to say "never let emotion get involved in a
business decision" ... heck, the amount of money most of us spend to try to
make
these cars do something they were never intended to do is not financially
responsible... we do it because we love the marque, hence, emotion over rules
sound financial strategy...
Merry Christmas ya'll.....

Bobby