fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Camshafts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Camshafts
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:10:34 -0500 (EST)
Jason,

Ric Cline will be able to answer all your questions and needs.  Just tell him
your intensions with the GT6 and you might find he already has your particular
grind sitting on his shelf.  He was very helpfull in my search for my
autocrossing Spitfire and very pleased so far with the results.

Good luck,
Bob T