fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: TR6 hot start problems A.R.E HEATSHIELDS

To: Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv@roadrunner.com> a=_VMhHR5JeOMA:10 a=4XwCEAaBuO8A:10 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=I1eCr3lme2zT5p5Pa6H4hQ==:17 a=doupyKFmAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=JcvzPq48AAAA:8 a=mkkZP590AAAA:8 a=f2KAtV8F5XqxxS3QRXYA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=0vUscowIxtUA:10 a=LuNFSA0Xe1kA:10 a=I1eCr3lme2zT5p5Pa6H4hQ==:117 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: TR6 hot start problems A.R.E HEATSHIELDS
From: John Hasty <jhhasty@gdhs.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:57:30 -0500
Cc: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
Ceramic coating of the exhaust header reduces the heat by 35%.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:32 PM, "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Joe's Heat Shield solved issues with my 4A as well. They are especially
useful if the engine driven fan is replaced by an electric fan. In slow
traffic or in stopped traffic there is not a sufficient amount of air being
moved until the electric fan kicks in which could be a few minutes or longer.
That's enough time for the exhaust manifold to radiate a lot of heat up and
under the carb float bowls. An excellent improvement for our cars, well
designed and manufactured, perfect fit too.