fot

Re: [Fot] Harbor Freight

To: "Bobby Whitehead" <igofaster@att.net>, "FoT Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Harbor Freight
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 00:29:11 -0500
Funny how "China Freight" always uses cutesy names for their stuff: US
General, Chicago Hydraulics, etc.
My tools go back 45 years, a combination of Craftsman, MAC, Snap On, Proto,
and other quality brands. And Lincoln welders.
Life's too short to buy cheap tools. Or cheap bikes. Or in the old days,
cheap beer!
Ya gets what ya pays for.
Cheers, Bill