fot

[Fot] Split seals TR 3-4

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Split seals TR 3-4
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 17:37:21 +0100
Hi guys,

how things are going?

I would like to thank all people for purchasing my Viton seal solution in
the past.
I never thought that this type of crank seal might become such a big deal in
Triumph cars and racing.
Now the number of 250 seals are sold and I think most of them are now
implanted to Triumph or Morgan cars.

How cool is that?

I also would like to thank Joe Alexander for his effort to keep this project
going and making excellent suggestions to improve this solution.
As usual he stocks the Viton seals for the USA/Canada market.

At the moment the Viton seal is asked as never before. The last two weeks I
sold 15 kits all about Europe mostly UK.
I'm pleased to see that and had so far only two complaints.

The first one said, the seal was leaking badly after mounting. A replacement
was dry.

The other one didn't check his flywheel bolt length and the 4 bolts ripped
the Viton seal to bits. Bad luck for that.

All 248 other seals seem to work okay as I had no bad feedback so far, only
emails with good results.

So I'm happy if people have now a leak free race car and fun on the tracks.

Cheers
Chris