fot

Re: [Fot] Split seals TR 3-4

To: tr4racing@googlemail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Split seals TR 3-4
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:53:50 -0500 (EST)
FOT:

After two years of sales of this product designed by Chris Marx, it has become
a proven product. I have been passing these components through at my cost to
support the project, and I am not at all unhappy I have done this.

Chris has turned production of the seals over to another company that has huge
buying power. Chris has also worked with this company to produce the split
scroll seal to the Viton Seal specifications.  This is far preferable over
remanufacturing and modifying the old scroll seals. (A large pain in my A**).
So the cost of the seal has gone down and the cost of the new scroll has gone
up.

That all being said, I have the new VITON SEALS, the new SCROLLS, and the
CENTERING TOOLS all on the shelf. I will be rethinking the pricing as I
sometimes have a couple of thousand in inventory and it's time I made some
profit on these. They will still be lower cost than you can get them from
Europe or in the U.S.   My pleasure.

I currently have five scrolls on the shelf, if anyone needs a kit or
individual components, please contact me.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street