fot

[Fot] fot-racing.com

To: "Dennis Delap" <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>, "Joe Alexander" <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: [Fot] fot-racing.com
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:36:09 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Dennis,

The answer is the I'm the guy who updates it, and until my clients stop
throwing money at me to do stuff for them, finding the time and enthuisasm
to actually work on it is tough. This working for a living stuff really gets
in the way of fun.

Also noteworthy is there is SO MUCH STUFF going on with the 2013 KCup, I
have no clue where to start. But I have confidence Jason will help bail me
out... Having been involved at some level in several Kastner Cup events, I
can say Joe Alexander (and his volunteer committee) are really is pulling
off something pretty special here. It's seems to me all the right stuff is
coming together.

This might just be a very tough event to top in the future!

Henry
yellow04@tr4racer.com