fot

Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com

To: Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] fot-racing.com
From: Dennis Delap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:20:37 -0600
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I like Babcocks idea.
If we had a template that the members could access - we could start to see who
we are as a group.  A bio section with pictures and words would be cool.
That said - who on the list is even interested in making a page about themself
and their Racing Triumph?

On Jan 12, 2013, at 9:44 PM, Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually it would be pretty easy to move it to Wordpress and then give all
the members author privileges.
> On Jan 12, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>> Fixing the FOT website at this point will be much like eating an elephant.
>>
>> Documentation of The Kastner Cup annual event - ever since I have been
attending - is almost non existent on our site.