fot

Re: [Fot] First drive in my TR3 today

To: Greg Solow <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com> s=q20121106; t=1359350244; bh=4tEynbpW4J+LCohANZYAx78LitD5WR8U1amc7+VpRps=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=rnCYzU1c3dvpkSNgGlUWztXRKQXHOUJ1ZcyMjzMwXzExXaRFZDDRP6dUniOXsdpQt hnfmP4KiWMd0Kr0P1mO0rgPW3JHMwkJygSWs4+8t5zzohRvhIB/EKkplv1FWt8YaUX 9zRAgzCqmbAIyHQUDY9WQrkrLRfhbSQ2kJv72R1OccAG8pKRMrVk2UPsjPB731VLCn h48ZudvqNMwnWqp6bQ3nRRsmu0PC0USBoksnTyuhM3VaVP7bS4jpJFTLGBNbJ5BV5A s7viE+cPq5zM+/Zap52C6PJAVMbmSrkjPeelWKOjZD2yhvZFX0Ak50mHP8rIeejlt2 87SEqOfYXPsLQ==
Subject: Re: [Fot] First drive in my TR3 today
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 05:17:24 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Fot@autox.team.net
Hey, you're back on the FoT again! That's great!
I had a feeling that you might chime in about the pushrod tube issue.

Thanks for all of your support Greg. I wouldn't have had the same results
without your mechanical expertise and assistance. The motor pulls strong and is
still dry. Oh, where the hell is that piece of wood I've been carrying around.
I'll bring her by the shop if I can tomorrow.

Dave