fot

[Fot] Its damn'd embarrassing...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Its damn'd embarrassing...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:58:32 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: BillDentin
Amici...

Is anyone else embarrassed to learn that the poor, stalled Caribbean cruise
ship TRIUMPH is being towed slowly back to Texas by a bunch of tug boats,
after a fire caused engine failure.  For days and days now, over 4,000 people
are stranded on board dealing with lack of food, water, working toilet
facilities, and other implorable conditions.  I understand things stink to High
Heaven.

It is time for action.  I move the FOT gets involved with a campaign to get
this ship's name changed to FIAT, or some such.  And, because this is
important, as usual Joe Alexander should do all the work.

Bill (Damdinger)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive