fot

Re: [Fot] Seeking Triumph race car photos, new and old

To: "'Doug Mitchell'" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Seeking Triumph race car photos, new and old
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 10:41:30 -0700
Cc: 'Fot' <fot@autox.team.net>
> Speaking of Triumph pictures and websites, is there any
> preference for one photo sharing site over another?

I like Photobucket, it works better for me than the others I have tried.
They make it really easy to link to a single photograph, or an entire album.
Uploading is painless.  Although there is a size limit unless you pay for
the full service, the uploading process will automatically resize for you
rather than just refuse to work.  And they don't seem to mind that I have
most of the ads blocked.

One downside is that reorganizing your albums will break the link to
anything you move; and there isn't any way (that I've found) to replace a
photo without breaking the link.  Also it can be a pain to get a short link
to just the image instead of the entire web page (although maybe that's part
of a paid subscription).

http://www.photobucket.com/

-- Randall
fot@autox.team.net