fot

Re: [Fot] NOT Triumph BUT racing

To: James Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] NOT Triumph BUT racing
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 19:18:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
was driving beyond my limits  so I came in before the 18 laps was completed...
call it under-steer but I think the tires were just slippery at that point...
I did come up to the Panoz driver after the fact and apologized for the 'bone
head' move because I didn't want to be known as 'that guy' who doesn't have a
clue...all for naught though....as I was appreciated for even trying to
apologize..

Bobby