fot

Re: [Fot] What causes the hopping?

To: "Triumph 'Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] What causes the hopping?
From: Don Marshall <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:02:44 -0400
You didn't say what tires you're using.  I experienced this some years ago
when I put some high performance street radials on the TR4A while we were
waiting on Hoosier to bring out the new Speedsters.  A race tire expert at
BFG told me it was the tread alternately gripping and then letting loose
that caused the hopping sensation.  It went away when I changed to the
Speedsters.  Don

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive