fot

Re: [Fot] Manifold needed

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> s=q20121106; t=1373514457; bh=gXQ7MczQEkhEQTEsCf0A3OelPxC3YQN60rmdqLwqVHQ=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=XeMSCopjrFwyuP3WFUKs+82qlj9aPxdpt7vfUMcFXSUTi4JGRNYduA2gJhrVOrnbf qj7BsXjM3rDsEEZbS7TMYC19gFUu8ggiKrXvECN373DRvbYKK+8sfoVhuJXrvJKcft tGQD7k8aC59Cxvf2bAM3DimQNB/Jck4M0jYY5jkpAk8/taYg8YqjF1u0HDYbRQ9nBB tzCDVf1yEfBj5OcHwOaCJqbz3D6gCPo3QwrrCCFJ5DCkjvomjrcCW4vPNpExRjAA53 FGxrYAh2GdcD1UEctYrYhulZFG3QE3IOzzUL2oXORlCVxVTPAagc8sGIiwmFsG7zrs 7t/3dpuD9Q4kA==
Subject: Re: [Fot] Manifold needed
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:47:36 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Hello Friends,
This low port manifold inquiry has me thinking that I need to take a good look
at my TR stock pile. I joke about it by saying that I'm going to build a
retaining wall with the blocks I have lying around, and to think it has only
taken me 5 years to collect this amount of Triumph poundage. I can't recall the
engine number, but I acquired a TR2 engine a while back and I think the engine
# is 1400 something. With it I got a low port manifold with the H6 mounts and
hadn't thought about it much until this current FoT topic. I'll have to go
refresh my memory and log the numbers. My next Triumph acquisition just might
be TS2172L TR2 long door. I didn't think long doors went much beyond 1500. 2172
needs a total redux, but everything is there, numbers matching. I feel another
race car build coming on.

Dave H.