fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Road America & HProd Spitfire Excitement

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Road America & HProd Spitfire Excitement
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:27:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hmmm ?

TRF lists the same part number for all models ... I might be mistaken but the
early models are smaller diameter splined shafts Can anyone back me up.  Just
so going thru my spares I found two for the later cars and one that I believe
is for the early cars (smaller I.D.) both end of the knuckle.

More curious,
Bob T