fot

Re: [Fot] J-type overdrive reluctant to disengage

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] J-type overdrive reluctant to disengage
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 20:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Scott:
Esposito builds them very tight. You need to drain the tranny and O/D
and refill with Redline MTL. Use MTL, not any of the weight specific MT
Redlines. They have other undesirable additives. In fact, the bottle label
states that. This has fixed every one of the tight O/D's I/we have
found...right Larry Y?
-Ed-