fot

Re: [Fot] J-type overdrive reluctant to disengage

To: 'Larry Young' <cartravel@pobox.com>, EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] J-type overdrive reluctant to disengage
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:43:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Sam & Carol Clark <trdoctor@aol.com>, "FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
In my case, I switched over to Redline MT-90 (interestingly, the
recommendations were more numerous on the MT-90 side than on the MTL side).
The trans does shift out of overdrive slightly more often than it did
previously, but not reliably enough to use it on the race track this weekend.
AND it's leaking like a sieve (the trans front seal was leaky to start with,
and is even more so with the synthetic in it).

So I'll be pulling the trans out of there tomorrow and dragging it down to
Steve Yott to go through it before the KasCup.

Scott B.