fot

[Fot] TR3 race car for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 race car for sale
From: Bob Davis <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:31:54 -0400
I have come to the realization that my motivation to complete this TR3
race car project has left me. The project has been ongoing for 3 1/2
years and is currently at the 80% or so completion stage. It is to be a
recreation (with a few liberty's) of the #33 RHD factory car raced at
Sebring in 1957. Winchester blue with red interior. As with any project
like this there is a stupid amount of time energy and money invested. I
have used all the best parts and pieces and have a list that I can
forward to any interested parties. Originally built and raced in the
late 70's through early 90's by two brothers and a father in California.
I am in Florida.

*_Here is a snapshot:_* factory steel hardtop, quaife diff, venolia
pistons, carillo rods, BFE cam and GT40 lifters, adjustable cam
sprocket, mallory unilite distributor (and a new stock distributor),
ported/polished head, ported polished SU intake manifold, set of rebuilt
45dcoe9 with manifold webers, rear main seal conversion, crank/block
cryo treated, tri metal bearings, revington tr upper fulcrum mounting
kit, southwick axles, finned aluminum drums, tr6 front suspension, all
bearings are new, rack & pinion steering, scirocco aluminum radiator,
toyota w56 gearbox conversion, new 4:11 diff gears, all
fender/shood/doors trunk lid/spare tire lid/hardtop cut in with
winchester blue, tub interior cut in with winchester blue, (everything
was stripped to bare metal), stainless steel header, super trapp
muffler, all hydraulics are new (dual brake master cylinders), spare
toyota gearbox and an A type OD, instrumentation, spare
fenders/doors/trunk lid/ hood, stripped and refinished spare frame,
spare engine blocks/cranks/heads, electric accusump, low back race seat,
engine/gearbox/running gear/suspension/tub/fuel cell all installed (it
is a roller), frame stripped and repainted and on and on and
on...............

A bunch of new little bits and pieces and rubber seals (such as those
needed to assemble the hardtop) are included, and since I am kinda
getting out of doing refurbishments I have plastic bins of hydraulics,
bearings and on and on, included. I may even throw in an aluminum TR4
surrey top center section (needs work but is not corroded and very
restorable).

Asking $16K, obo.

I have pictures if interested.

thxx,