fot

Re: [Fot] Entries & Test & Overcrew

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Entries & Test & Overcrew
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:58:15 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Scott, et.al.

There are 29 cars shown at the moment on the website........

Go into VSCDA website
Go to event ELVF
Click on e-registration
Click on "entries" at the menu at the top.

Entries are shown in alphabetic order so far.

Back to work....we are behind the power curve on two cars, but hopeful.

Joe

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 20, 2013, at 12:47 PM, Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com> wrote:

> Joe, is the entry list available to look at?  Can't find it on the VSCDA
website.
> Still need to sign up myself.  Hopefully will fire up the car tonight, run
it through the gears tonight, and know I'm ready to commit.

> Scott
> GT6
>
> On Aug 20, 2013, at 1:23 PM, Joe Alexander wrote:
>
> Drivers:
>
> We are at 38 entries and climbing.
>
> VSCDA is curious about how many folks are doing the RA Test Day.
>
> Friends:
>
> The Triumph Package Deal was a killer offering but the deadline is past.
>
> Now your choices are Getting a Crew Pass, getting an Over Crew Pass, or
Paying