fot

[Fot] Mad Marx Caliper Brake Seal Kits

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Mad Marx Caliper Brake Seal Kits
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:36:51 -0500
I asked him to bring some kits along with him.

Sean just installed some on the TR4 and was very impressed. But he has not run
them yet. Chris has great reports on his own personal use.

There is a second seal that helps keep the debris out of the piston area. The
OEM style dust covers burn away.....these won't.

They are expensive but you get what you pay for.

He will bring in his luggage for you if you speak up.

Just let me know.....No profit margins here. Just trying to facilitate
distributing an improved product.

You can look at them and refuse, of course.

Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive