fot

[Fot] Gingerman Raceway

To: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Gingerman Raceway
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:38:15 -0500

--047d7b6dcc9672fc6e04e685589a

In spite of getting my fix of racing at Road America, I needed another. I
got the yellow car going and race ready last week and took it out to a
pretty low key Midwestern Council event at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan.
The car ran well. I finished all the laps of practice, qualifying, and the
30 minute race. Glade Snodgrass was out there too in the only other
Triumph. He won in FP also finishing all his sessions. There was a fairly
low turnout but Glade and I showed up with a well prepped Triumph clan of 2
and walked away with 2nd overall in the prod group (Glade #03 spitfire)
and 4th overall in Vintage (Me in the #27 GT6+).
We celebrated by burning lots of wood and drinking lots of beer.
good times.
There are three more Midwestern Council races left in the MC season.
Blackhawk Sept.28-29.
Autobahn Oct, 5-6
Blackhawk "The Looong Race" Oct. 19-20.
come race with us.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

--047d7b6dcc9672fc6e04e685589a

 I needed another. I got the yellow car going and race ready last week and =
took it out to a pretty low key Midwestern Council=A0event at Gingerman Rac=
eway in Michigan. The car ran well. I finished all the laps of practice, qu=
alifying, and the 30 minute race.=A0Glade Snodgrass was out there too in th=
e only other Triumph. He won in FP also finishing all his sessions.=A0There=
 was a fairly low turnout but Glade and I=A0showed up with a well prepped T=
riumph=A0clan=A0of 2 and walked away with=A02nd overall in the prod group (=
Glade #03 spitfire) and=A04th overall in Vintage (Me in the #27 GT6+).</div=

ahn Oct, 5-6</div>
acing</div></div>

--047d7b6dcc9672fc6e04e685589a--

fot@autox.team.net