fot

[Fot] anotgher producgtion run of KAS Cup T.shirts

To: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net> refid=str=0001.0A020207.523767A1.00C4, ss=1, re=0.000, recu=0.000, reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0, ip=0.0.0.0, so=2011-09-13 19:33:14, dmn=2013-04-19 10:07:54, mode=single engine
Subject: [Fot] anotgher producgtion run of KAS Cup T.shirts
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:18:41 -0400
--===============1724368028==
 boundary="------------050909040800010806090401"

--------------050909040800010806090401

Greetings list. Now that things have settled down a bit first of all,
Congratulations to all - driver's, crew, workers,guests and others - who
made this a great event.  Joe & Kas thanks for putting this together and
keeping it going.  We have had some requests for additional event
T.shirts.  Proceeds from the first batch have been mailed to
recipients.  This helps fund FOT activities and and also Mark Bradakis
with whom we would not have FOT or a huge number of other email lists
and groups.  If there is enough interest, we will do another shirt run,
probably in the neighborhood of 48 pcs.   Same people will benefit from
shirt sale proceeds.   If you want to do this, we need your order -
quantity, size, shipping address and payment info.  Cash - check - money
order - Visa/Master/Discover. No PayPal. If we do not get enough orders,
this info will be shredded and done.  Cut-off time is end of business
day, Friday Sept 27. Buy early, buy often. Prices are listed below and
do not include shipping. . Thanks, Ted

Size Small - XLarge - $15
Size XXL - XXXL - $18

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

--------------050909040800010806090401

  <head>

  </head>
    Greetings list. Now that things have settled down a bit first of
    all, Congratulations to all - driver's, crew, workers,guests and
    others - who made this a great event.&nbsp; Joe &amp; Kas thanks for
    putting this together and keeping it going.&nbsp; We have had some
    requests for additional event T.shirts.&nbsp; Proceeds from the first
    batch have been mailed to recipients.&nbsp; This helps fund FOT
    activities and and also Mark Bradakis with whom we would not have
    FOT or a huge number of other email lists and groups.&nbsp; If there is
    enough interest, we will do another shirt run, probably in the
    neighborhood of 48 pcs. &nbsp; Same people will benefit from shirt sale
    proceeds. &nbsp; If you want to do this, we need your order - quantity,
    size, shipping address and payment info.&nbsp; Cash - check - money order
    - Visa/Master/Discover.&nbsp; <big>No PayPal.&nbsp;</big> If we do not get
    enough orders, this info will be shredded and done.&nbsp; Cut-off time is
    end of business day, Friday Sept 27. Buy early, buy often. Prices
    are listed below and do not include shipping. . Thanks, Ted<br>
    Size Small - XLarge - $15<br>
    Size XXL - XXXL - $18<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Ted Schumacher
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tedtsimx@bright.net";>tedtsimx@bright.net</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com";>http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com</a>
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US &amp; Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022</pre>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive