fot

Re: [Fot] Floor pans

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Floor pans
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:13:15 -0400
I contacted the owner of this company directly last year. They are a
local company near Detroit, Mi
The floor pans are soft tooled (Big 3 engineering term for temp tools).
The floor pans are not comparable to the British Motor Heritage floor
pans available from the British Parts Suppliers.
If you have the body off, I would not recommend these as they do not
have the ~3" downstanding flange that connects to the lower rocker.
There are also no holes or weld nuts for the tunnel.
I would consider this a patch panel to drop in rather than a factory
repair part.
FYI
Glenn