fot

Re: [Fot] Floor pans

To: "deweerdm@rogers.com" <deweerdm@rogers.com>, Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Floor pans
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 20:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Group: Earlier this year I bought a new (to me) car trailer and had to take
the TR250 that was on it. I have been selling off the parts on Ebay. In the
collection of "stuff" was a set of rockers from this company. They can best be
described as poor examples. The metal is so thin I think my welder would have
a hard time to not blow holes in it even on the lowest setting. They sell
these for $99, and I felt happy to get $25 for the pair. I am currently
putting in a set of BMH floorpans in a customers "6" and these make the others
companies product look like scrap metal.
JMHO
-Ed-